Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I made the Supreme Team at Go Digital Scrapbooking!

I am so excited! Tonight they announced the 12 Supreme Team Members and I made it! I have to say that the past four weeks have been awesome! The kits they provided us were just gorgeous, and making the LO, well what can I say.........it was so much fun. There were so many talented people in this contest, so creative, it was just amazing! The final round was a LO using the kit "Savannah" by Veronica Hurly, which was just a beautiful kit with great colors. Sticking to my theme of trying to do the LO using the name of the kit as a guide, I used photos of a statue in Savannah, Georgia, "The Waving Girl". Here is my LO.........did I mention that I am THRILLED!! Thank you GO Digital Scrapbooking for making my day, and thank you to all the designers whose kits were so awesome to work with!

No comments:

My Favorite Layouts