Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday.

What can I say besides.....I am tired! This is my weekend to work, thank goodness I am off on Monday. Last night on the way home I had to stop for more shock for our pool, and then go to the pet store for dog food. Once home, I spent the next several hours working on the pool. We just can not seem to get it clear. Is going to take some more time i think.

Friday night I was busy untitl late getting the posting for Pretty Scrappy's Collab kit in order. I think it was almost midnight before I went to bed,and got up at 4 am on Sat. for work. I went to bed a bit earlier lat night (10:30) back up at 4 am this morning. These 12 hr work days are too long! I hope I have time tonight to get some of my email and downloads caught up.

Tuesday is the day for the final decision on Go Digital Scrapbooking's Supreme Team Contest. My round 4 entry has been posted. I am not sure how I feel about it exactly. I am happy with the layout itself, but I am not sure it will be enough to get chosen for the team. But, even if I Don't get chosen in this final round, it was so much fun trying!! And, I got three gorgeous kits to work with.....so its kind of a win-win situation!

If you would like to view my final entry it is located here: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=30278

I hope to get started on learning to design. I have the basics, now I just have to put them to use. I just can't seem to find time! I love creating the layouts and using the beautiful its that others create, but I just want to know HOW to do some of things myself. OK, its back to work now.........have a wonderful Sunday, and maybe I will post more once I am at home.

No comments:

My Favorite Layouts