Friday, June 6, 2008

New Layouts

I have been bust trying to keep up with the different teams I am on. This sure has filled my evenings LOL. The first kit I am working on for GDS is the June Collab Kit, "Father's Day". It is a wonderful kit with lots of blues and browns, lovely patterns and lots of elements. You can find the kit here at GDS. Go Digital Scrapbooking. This is the first LO I have done using this kit, it is a LO of my hubby and our grand daughter on Memorial Day.


I also previewed a new kit from Cen's Loft, "Summer Chicklettes". It is an adorable kit for your summer photos of that special little girl! You can find this kit here, Cen's Loft Store. Here is the layout I did using that kit. Thanks June for allowing me to play! This layout is of my daughter and grand daughter on Memorial Day.


1 comment:

Census said...

I love the layouts Debi! They are both so full of detail and the photos are gorgeous! Great work!!

My Favorite Layouts