Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blushbutter has a new kit!

I have been on the Blushbutter Creative Team almost as long as I have been digi scrapping. I remember when Vanessa asked me to join her team, I said, Me?, are you sure? I am so thankful too Vanessa, as she was my encouragement. I love doing this, and thanks to Vanessa and other designers, we Creative Team members get to work with some fabulous kits!
Here is a layout using her newest kit "Glamour Starlet" and you can get the kit here, http://www.blushbutter.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=630

1 comment:

blushbutter said...

your the sweetest Debi!
I love this layout your glamour girl is so beautiful, love how your pages look, and love the reflection you put in the clear picture frame it looks like a real mirror!
Your such a clever girl and I feel totally blessed that you decided to CT for me! xoxoxo

My Favorite Layouts