Sunday, October 12, 2008

Is tomorrow Monday already?

I don't know why weekends always seem to hurry by. Here it is Sunday night already and tomorrow it is back to work. Not sure why I am dreading it, as I was off all last week sick, you would think I'd be ready to go back. NOT! I did get to play this weekend, I did three fantasy layouts of my grand daughter. and I got my Halloween decorations up...so here are some of what I Did this weekend.
This page was done using Faerily Moonlit by Lorie Davison and elements from the kit Avalon by Valerie Randall. Love both of these designers!

This layout was done using a background from Blushbutter's Unicorn Kit, elements from Faerily Moonlit by Lorie Davison, elements from Avalon by Valerie Randall, and Scenery Trees by Christina Renee.

And this is one of my decorating ideas LOL, I took some family photos of Halloween past, printed them in black and white, put them in black frames that I had spritzed with orange paint, put some little tombstone here and there, finished it with a black candlelabra, complete with blood dripping candles and spiderwebbed the entire thing. Voila!! Halloween!

No comments:

My Favorite Layouts