Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's Sunday

I am still trying to figure out how to design things for a kit, or just for posting. There is so much to learn. I read where once things are designed they must be checked for stray pixels and shadows, etc. I am not sure what that means, but I asked the question in one of the yahoo groups I belong too. I am hoping to get an answer. I have been dabbling with a few papers and elements, but before I do anything with them, I need to know what I need to check. I certainly do not want to post anything that is not 100% excellent quality. I did a LO for the May Challenge at Blushbutter, we were to make a LO of our pet, but there were things that we could choose from, at least one had to be included in the LO. If you look closely, there is a little element at the bottom of the multi-frame, that is what I added to meet the requirement. It is a little framed art piece of girls with their dog. Yeah, I know this LO is of WINTER, and it is now SPRING....but it was a pet LO challenge, and this day HAD to be scrapped!


The paper and frame I used are from Maria LaFrance Designs, the wonderful Poodle wire element and the bone are from LilyBelle Designs. The ribbon and tiny art piece are from Lara Payton. I just love putting things from different kits together. That's it for today, hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments:

My Favorite Layouts