Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I made it to round FOUR!!!!

Can you believe it, I made it to round four in the Go Digital Scrapbooking Supreme Team Contest. We were given the kit "Something Shabby" by One Memory At A Time, which is available in the GDS shoppe. This is the layout that I made and entered in Round Three.



The bear is one that I have had for years, and he, like the Velveteen Rabbit, has been loved until his fur is off in spots, his joints are loose, and he is very shabby. By the way, the Velveteen Rabbit is one of my all time favorite children's stories. Thanks to all of you who took time to check out my layout at GDS, and to leave such nice comments. Now to see what I can come up with for Round Four!!

I also wanted to share the previews of the Collab Kit from Pretty Scrappy. Yesterday I shared the previews of the elements, today I am sharing the papers. This is a huge kit! Casey has a big debut planned with lots of freebies, so check back on June 1st to see what we have for you.


No comments:

My Favorite Layouts