Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blinkies

Sorry, no pages to share as I had hoped. I did not do any actual scrapping today. Instead I read alot and I joined a new yahoo group, hoping to find more resources and tutorials for designing. I spent several hours today, downloading tutorials for Photoshop. There is so much to learn. I am excited to find this group of ladies who pointed me in the direction of many wonderful sites and tutorials. I learned how to make a blinkie, and it worked!! The bad thing is, I actually made it too big for the blog, LOL, but, I will adjust the size tomorrow, for now I must get to bed. My alarm will go off way too soon. I feel like I am one step closer to designing s few things of my own. Tomorrow, maybe I can put some of the other tutorials to use. It will happen in time, I am just so impatient!

No comments:

My Favorite Layouts